[Can poplar mushrooms be eaten]_Edible_Hazard

[Can poplar mushrooms be eaten]_Edible_Hazard

Poplar mushrooms, as the name suggests, are mushrooms that grow next to poplars, and mushrooms that grow next to pine trees are called pine mushrooms. I believe that many people have a certain understanding of mushrooms. Some mushrooms cannot be eaten randomly because they haveIt may contain highly toxic substances. After eating, it will cause the human body to react with time, and some may even be life-threatening. Let ‘s take a look at what poplar mushrooms can eat.

Can mushrooms grow on poplars?

How to distinguish poisonous mushrooms is not when poisonous mushrooms are bright, and some are the same as ordinary mushrooms.

Of course, silver turns black when it encounters toxins.

Most poisonous mushrooms are bright.

Most poisonous mushrooms have weird shapes and bright colors, but poisonous mushrooms can only be identified by experts.

For safety, it is best to eat only those common edible mushrooms.

Poisonous mushrooms cannot be measured with silver needles. I want to know if the mushrooms are poisonous. I have a good trick here. Put the mushrooms in water and cook them at the same time. If the ginger turns black, it means that the mushroom is poisonous and does not change color.poison.

1.

Growth zone.

Edible non-toxic mushrooms are mostly grown on clean grass or pine and oak trees. Poisonous mushrooms often grow in dark, penetrating, dirty areas.

2.

colour.

The surface of poisonous mushrooms is bright in color, including red, green, black, and purple. Especially purple is often highly toxic and easily discolored after picking.

3.

shape.

The non-toxic mushroom cover is flat, the umbrella surface is smooth, the bacteria surface is not round, the lower part is sterile, the poisonous bacteria cover is convex in the center, the shape is weird, the bacteria surface is thick and hard, the fungus has a fungus ring, the fungus handleEither or thick and easy to break.

4.

Secretions.

The picked fresh wild mushrooms tear the stalk, and the non-toxic secretions are as bright as water (individually white), and the fungal surface tears and does not change color; the toxic secretions are thick and red-brown, and they are easy to change color in the air after tearing.

5,

odor.

Non-toxic mushrooms have a special scent, and poisonous mushrooms have weird odors, such as spicy, sour, and offensive.

6.

test.

When picking wild mushrooms, you can use the onion to wipe the mushroom cover. If the green onion turns green, it proves poisonous, otherwise it does not change color.

7.

Cook to try.

When cooking wild mushrooms, put a few rushes, cook with a little garlic or rice, the mushrooms are cooked, the rushes turn into turquoise or purple green, it is poisonous, and the yellow ones are not poisonous; the garlic or rice is poisonous, and it remains the same colorIt is non-toxic.
8.

Chemical identification.

Take the collected or bought suspicious mushrooms, remove the juice, and after soaking it with paper, add a drop of dilute hydrochloric acid or white vinegar immediately. If the paper turns red or blue, it is poisonous.